Saturday, April 2, 2016
Another sad story?
I'm broken.... this year has been real shit to me and it's difficult to pretend that I'm fine anymore.... my dad lost his job done 6 years ago and now.. I found out that he is a rich man! But for some reason, we live like our pockets are empty! we even sold our house and now we're renting a place looking for a permanent home. He doesn't even want my mother to see a doctor when she falls sick.... I have no idea what is going on in his mind.... how can he put a price on health? And not to mention his wife???? Speechless... I can endure any nonsense he has in order to save his money but this is unacceptable...... sometimes I don't even want to come home... the fights and quarrels... army life hasn't been a bed of roses either... having this new OC really sucks... she can't do her job at all.... how she's constantly only obsessed with doing PT. I mean if the army pays you to do your job shouldn't you put in some effort to get your shit together and get stuff done right? I mean I wouldn't say I'm a great spec but I actually get things done to the best of my ability, and I'm an nsf buddy.... 2 years and I'm gone... this is your whole career and you don't even wanna put in effort? I can't believe our army has officers like that...some times I'm embarrassed to be part of this organisation.... she even blames us when she makes a mistake... but I means what's new, being a spec in the saf? "With pride we lead"? If that was true why would the army put it in the specialist creed? Trying to Make us say it over and over until we believe it's true? Bullshit... we are nothing but stress balls to them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment