Sunday, April 3, 2016

Confusion

She invites me over today for dinner, 2 days after our little... "talk" I am confused beyond measure. What does she want from me? Does she want me to be her friend and just a friend? But she wants me so close to her she even ask me to have dinner on monday :/ what should I do? Should I treat her well? I mean I don't think I can even choose that anymore, my heart just compels me to do stuff for her. I bought her some manuka honey today,who would know... a small jar cost 60 bucks damn that's a rip off.. I got some of those they sell in sachets as well so that she could take to school. Will she feel happy? Or touched? I have no idea... I'm just hope she takes the honey... haze is getting pretty bad . So anyways... she doesn't want to be in a relationship, but she wants me close by? :/ am I just a dog to her? Or is she trying to feel out if she want to be with me and trying to make a decision? I have no idea it's a push pull I'm going through now.... is this all just a test and she actually had feelings for me? I know what I will do and I will do it... I will just have to wait out and see what she really is trying to do... but it's not easy... and the thought of it not working out is driving me insane... she seems like we never had a fight at all? Does it not affect her at all? Does she even place any care for us? Even as friends? So many questions that I can't even ask her because I don't think she even know herself... I do know that I feel pain whenever I leave her after we meet... is it because deep down I have an expectation for her  to end it or to patch back? I think it's kinda unfair for her to keep me hanging like that .... at the edge of my seat . I fear that she's just using me... whenever she's lonely or sad I'm just her toy to play with and throw to a corner when she's done... is this gonna be permanent? Is that what she means when she said everything will be alright? Does she expect or hope that I will just simply stop loving her? And just be her friend? Is that what she means when she says " everything will be alright? " if that is what she has in mind than I think that's pretty messed up and she's a really nice person to everyone but extremely cruel towards me... I don't know how long I can hang on like this at the cliff of my sanity but like a man on a raft in the middle of the ocean, I have no choice but to simply.... carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment